Uploading your insulin pump data before your appointment allows us to make the most of your time with us. We can download the data from the cloud, and then your entire visit is spent discussing your diabetes, not waiting for your equipment to download.
Use Glooko to upload your Omnipod data.
Use the Tandem app on your phone; as long as it is active and open, it will upload data to the cloud for us to access at the time of your visit (if you aren’t using the app regularly, please open it and allow it to sync before your appointment).
Upload using the t:connect diabetes management application before your appointment.
Obtain the t:connect uploader software.
- Go to http://tconnect.tandemdiabetes.com/GettingStarted
- Click the Download t:connect button (you will be asked to log in)
- Follow all the prompts to install the drivers needed for your computer to recognize your pump
Use the uploader software.
- Open the t:connect program
- When prompted, connect the USB cable from your t:slim pump to a computer
- The t:connect Uploader will detect your pump by its serial number
- Click the START UPLOAD button
- Once the upload is completed, the reports are available for your doctor to see, as long as you have given them access (we must have your email and password to review your upload)
If you need more help, visit tandemdiabetes.com/products/software-apps or call 24-hour Tandem Customer Support at 1-877-801-6901.
Upload the information in your pump to the CareLink website.
Continuous Glucose Monitors
Linking your CGM account to The Corvallis Clinic allows us to focus on you at your appointment instead of spending the visit trying to access your data.
If you use your phone as your receiver, please contact our office a week or more before your appointment so we can email you a code that will allow us to see your sensor reports.
If you use the Dexcom receiver:
- Go to clarity.dexcom.com, and click Dexcom Clarity for Home Users
- Sign in using your login credentials (or make a new account)
- After signing in the first time, if you are using a Dexcom CGM receiver, you will see instructions to install the CLARITY Uploader software on your computer. You must have the Uploader to upload data from your CGM receiver to CLARITY. You only need to install this once. Follow the prompts to install the software.
- Use the Clarity Uploader software
- Connect your Dexcom receiver to your computer using the USB cable supplied with your CGM
- Click the CLARITY logo in your system tray to get upload instructions, set preferences, and view reports
- Contact our office for a share code to link your data to our Clinic account
If you need more help:
- Dexcom CLARITY Instruction Video
- Dexcom CLARITY User Guide
- Dexcom Technical 24-hour Support: 844-607-8398
Using the FreeStyle Libre phone app:
- Open the Setting Menu
- Click the three blue lines to open the Settings Menu
- Click Account Settings
- Click My Practices
- Click on the My Practices section
- Link to a practice
- Enter the Corvallis Clinic Practice ID 00283370 in the field provided and click the Add button. You should now see our name appear in your Linked Practices list. This means you have successfully linked accounts, and we now have access to your glucose data.
If you use the Libre Reader, you will need to upload your reader to the cloud on your home computer:
- Log in to LibreView
- Go to www.libreview.com and type in your username and password. Click the Login button to access your account.
- Connect Device
- Connect one end of the cable to the glucose device and the other to an open USB port on your computer.
- Upload Glucose Data
- Click the Press to Begin Upload button
- Install LibreView Device Drivers if this is the first upload
- If this is your first time uploading a glucose device to this computer, you will need to download the software that allows LibreView to gather data from your glucose device. You will be prompted to download the LibreView Device Drivers during the first upload. You can also click on the Download the LibreView Device Drivers link from the Upload screen to initiate the download. Click on the appropriate button that corresponds with your computer’s operating system. Next, follow the prompts to install the software.
- Click My Practices
- Click on the My Practices section in LibreView
- Link to a practice
- Enter the Corvallis Clinic Practice ID 00283370 in the field provided and click the Add button. You should now see our clinic’s name appear in your Linked Practices list. This means you have successfully linked accounts, and we now have access to your glucose data.