2 medium zucchini
1 cup corn kernels
1 medium potato cooked
2 tbsp chickpea flour
2-3 garlic finely minced
1-2 tsp olive oil
salt and pepper
1. Grate zucchini using a grater or food processor. In a mixing bowl, mix grated zucchini with little salt and leave it for 10-15 min. Then squeeze out excess water from the zucchini using clean hands or using a cheesecloth.
2. Also, grate or mash the cooked potato*.
3. Combine zucchini, potato, corn, chickpea flour, garlic, salt and pepper in a mixing bowl.
4. Roughly take 2 tbsp batter, give it a shape of a patty and place them on parchment paper**.
5. Lightly brush oil on the surface of each fritter. Preheat Air Fryer to 360F.
6. Place the fritters on the preheated Air Fryer mesh without touching each other. Cook them for 8 min.
7. Then turn the fritters and cook for another 3-4 minute or until well done or till you get the desired color.
8. Serve warm with ketchup or yogurt tahini sauce (see notes to prepare)
Source: Watch What You Eat