Note: No roller skates, blades, boards, bicycles or strollers will be allowed on the course during the run.
- When: Saturday, Sept. 29, 8:30 a.m.
- Start/Finish: The Corvallis Clinic Asbury Building at 3680 NW Samaritan Drive in Corvallis.
- Packet Pickup: Friday, Sept. 28, 3 p.m. to 6 p.m., Asbury Building main entrance; and on race day, Saturday, Sept. 29 from 7 a.m. to 8 a.m.
- Entry Fees: Adults – $30 in advance and $35 on race day; 12 and under and 65 plus – $25 in advance and $30 on race day. The fee includes T-shirt, chip timing, finish-line food, and awards.
- Award Catergories: Top overall male and female finisher and top male and female finishers from each age group as follows: 13 and under, 14-19, 20-29, 30-39, 40-49, 50-59, 60-69, and 70+.
- Course Description: Well-marked, moderately difficult, mostly asphalt with a small gravel section.
- Parking: The lot at The Corvallis Clinic Aumann Building, 444 NW Elks Drive.
Five weekly pre-race prep workshops from Aug. 29-Sept. 19
And in the weeks prior to the race, get performance and injury-prevention tips from running experts and providers at our free “Prep For The Health Of It” workshops. For series topics and dates, go to www.corvallisclinic.com/raceprep. To sign up, go www.CorvallisClinic.com/raceprep.
The Corvallis Clinic, an independent, physician-led medical group, is a comprehensive multi-specialty organization, serving Benton, Linn and Lincoln counties. It offers more than 100 board-certified providers and advanced professionals in 27 specialties at seven area locations. As the fifth-largest area employer, The Clinic has 600 employees.