1 cup cauliflower rice
½ cup unsweetened almond milk
½ tsp. cinnamon
¼ tsp Stevia
½ tbsp. peanut butter
1 strawberry, sliced
1. Place cauliflower rice in a pot with milk, cinnamon, and Stevia. Bring to a boil while stirring.
2. Optional: Add a teaspoon of flax seeds for more bite in the soft oatmeal. You can also add them after boiling to get a bit more “crunch”.
3. Once boiling, reduce to a medium-low heat and continue stirring until desired thickness (~8-10 minutes).
4. If the mixture becomes too thick, stir in more milk to thin it out.
5. Remove from the heat and transfer cauliflower oatmeal to a bowl.
6. Drizzle with creamy peanut butter and top with sliced strawberries.
Source: Diabetes Strong