• 1 1/2 tablespoons olive oil, divided
• 4 (6-oz.) bone-in pork chops
• 3/4 teaspoon kosher salt, divided
• 3/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper, divided
• 1/2 cup unsalted chicken stock (such as Swanson)
• 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
• 1 tablespoon chopped fresh sage
• 1 1/2 teaspoons chopped fresh rosemary
• 2 medium apples, thinly sliced
• 1 small red onion, thinly vertically sliced
How to Make It
Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add 1 1/2 teaspoons oil to pan; swirl to coat. Sprinkle pork chops evenly with 3/8 teaspoon salt and 3/8 teaspoon pepper. Add pork chops to pan; cook 5 minutes on each side or until pork chops are done. Remove from pan.
Combine stock and mustard, stirring with a whisk. Add remaining 1 tablespoon oil to pan; swirl. Add remaining 3/8 teaspoon salt, remaining 3/8 teaspoon pepper, sage, rosemary, apple, and onion to pan; cook 4 minutes, stirring occasionally. Stir in stock mixture. Return pork chops to pan; cook 3 minutes or until liquid is reduced by half.
Calories 254 Fat 9.6g Satfat 2g Monofat 5.3g Polyfat 1.1g Protein 27g Carbohydrate 15g Fiber 3g Cholesterol 81mg Iron 1mg Sodium 476mg Calcium 36mg Sugars 10g Est. added sugars 0g
Source: Cooking Light