- Bell peppers
- Diced tomatoes
- Cooked rice
- Kidney beans
How to Make It
- Remove tops from bell peppers. Deseed and scoop them out. Take the tops (lids of bell peppers) and dice up.
- Combine diced bell pepper tops, diced tomatoes (with juice), rice, beans and seasoning together.
- Place mixture into scooped out bell peppers. Fill bell peppers almost to top with mixture.
- Placed stuffed peppers into air fryer basket. Cook at 360 degrees F for 12 minutes. Remove from air fryer but keep in basket.
- Top the air fryer stuffed peppers with cheese mixture and cook for another 3 minutes at 360 degrees F or until cheese is melted. ENJOY!
Calories: 156kcal | Carbohydrates: 23g | Protein: 6g | Fat: 4g | Saturated Fat: 2g | Cholesterol: 11mg | Sodium: 123mg | Potassium: 491mg | Fiber: 4g | Sugar: 7g | Vitamin A: 3965IU | Vitamin C: 161.9mg | Calcium: 151mg | Iron: 2.1mg
Source: Vegetarian Mamma