Our Annual Wellness Visit Program aims to support Medicare patients who have a regular primary care provider at The Corvallis Clinic. Annual Wellness Visits (AWV) are covered under Medicare at no cost to you.
An AWV is a great benefit to take advantage of and enables you to be proactive when it comes to your health and wellness.
Annual Wellness Visits include:
- Review of your medication list and health history
- Preventative screenings
- Vaccinations, if needed
- A review of your current care team to ensure you see the right providers for your needs
- Coordination of care with your care team to ensure that your health needs are addressed
- A focus on overall wellness, identification of wellness goals, and a personalized plan for how to achieve them
- Discovery of health issues while they are still manageable
Annual Wellness Visits do not replace your primary care provider, and they do not include physical examinations, diagnoses, or prescriptions. Their goal is to supplement primary care to ensure we met your healthcare needs with enhanced access.
To make an appointment or for more information, call 541-754-1260.