The Corvallis Clinic is actively seeking a board-certified/board-eligible family medicine physician to join our immediate care team. The Clinic has a rich history of providing exceptional care to the residents of Oregon’s mid-Willamette Valley.
- Walk-in medical clinic offering diagnosis and treatment of a wide array of urgent, non-life threatening illnesses and injuries
- Comprehensive imaging and laboratory services available on-site
- Ready access to Regional Level II Trauma Center Emergency Department
- Monday – Friday, 8 a.m. to 7 p.m.; Weekends, 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Competitive compensation, comprehensive benefits including paid malpractice and 401(k) match, CME and personal leave
- Considered one of the most desirable areas to live in Oregon
- Thriving communities offering abundant outdoor recreation, cultural events and festivals, superb schools, and Pac-12 university
- Easy access to outdoor recreation, Oregon Coast, Cascade Mountains, Portland Metropolitan area, and Oregon wine country
Meet a member of our Internal Medicine team:
Andrew Owenreay, DO
Interested? Please contact:
Gayle Groce, Medical Staff Recruiter
Medical Staff Services
541-766-2166 | email@example.com